Financial Sales Assistant
Kawartha Lakes Honda is currently looking to fill a full time position to Assist in the Sales and Finance Department.
Job Description: Under the supervision of the Sales Manager you will be responsible for covering the Business Managers off shifts
* Assisting with daily duties in the business office and on the sales floor, including but not limited to scheduling daily deliveries, vehicle financing and leasing, preparing and organizing all documentation for deliveries and related licensing, and funding documents.
In this position you will be responsible for generating additional revenue for the dealership by selling insurance programs, protection products and after-sale items to new and used vehicle customers.
*You will be required to be available for some evenings and weekends.
*Position Requirements: Must be outgoing, have a positive attitude and be willing to work as a team.
• Must be able to work efficiently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
• Excellent problem solving and organization stills.
• Must be Highly organized and pay attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office, Microsoft excel and outlook.
• Commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Required to obtain OMVIC license
• Previous bank/dealership experience is an asset.